Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hipster HUE

It's easy to yearn for those brisk Fall nights when stepping out the door involves getting smacked by a brick wall of paralyzing heat, and subsequently having your just applied make-up melt off your face while your freshly blown-out do simultaneously goes flat.

It's even easier to yearn for the arrival of Autumn after a preview of fabulous fashions to come.  These fashions I speak of?  Check out Hue's Fall photoshoot, "Downtown Hipsterville," that brings you everything from brightly colored tights, corduroy leggings, the jegging, and yes, even the skegging!



Who's ready for Fall?! I know I am.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, all these leggings are looking adorable. I loved the monochrome one. Well I am starting working out soon and would love to purchase beautiful mesh cut out leggings along with tank tops. I am sure I would find some good deals on workout apparels.

    ReplyDelete